Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh No! A DINOSAUR!

This morning when I went outside, everything was different. There were no buildings or roads and all the trees were different too. I had gone back in time! All of a sudden a dinosaur came along and scooped me up to eat me!

I was right in his mouth!



"Help!" I cried but noone came to help me.

Then, just as the dinosaur was about to chew me up, he sneezed and I flew out of his mouth. I was so scared that I fell asleep and when I woke up, I had returned to 2010!

The dinosaur that nearly ate me was called "Chasmosaurus". Chasmosaurus looked like a huge rhinoceros. It was up to 26 feet long and weighed 3 and a half tonnes -- as much as two cars! It had three short horns on its face. Chasmosaurus hatched from eggs.

Chasmosaurus lived about 70 million years ago and ate plants and flat people.

No comments:

Post a Comment